Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shop Samples for the New Year

Today is our first day open for the new year at the quilt shop and I'm ready. I came in early and decided to take pictures of all the new shop samples. I knew we had all worked hard, but I had no idea there are more than twenty new samples in the shop. Rather than overwhelm you with them all, I'll post a few each day. Today, enjoy a new area we set up to feature grommets. Grommets add a great touch to any bag, and the newest ones don't require any special tools. They simply snap together. If you use these, make sure you have enough interfacing or stabilizer between your fabric layers to give them something to grab on to. My favorite is the Grommet Grab Bag. The braided handles were fun to make and should be very durable.


This next one is called the Wallet & Grommet by Maple Island Quilts. I just love the name since I'm a big Wallace and Grommet fan. Fay Rawls made this sample for us.


And finally, two more by Indygo Junction: The Grommet Hipster and the Grommet Wallet.


I'll get these patterns posted in the Dragonfly Quilt Shop web store this week. Look for more fun samples tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...