Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Cutting Scraps

It almost happened again. I was cutting scraps into usable sizes and I found another set of half-square triangles. It was really late at night and I was too tired to cut much more and too tired to sew, but not too tired to play. Here's what was left on the floor when I went to bed:


Oh, the temptation was great, but I didn't know what I would do with the finished pieces and I decided I'd rather have a bigger quilt. Everything was neatly stacked and kept together.


Whenever I get back to them, they're going to become an awesome quilt.

1 comment :

  1. Love the quilt and the cork boards! Mind if I make a couple for my studio?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...