Friday, November 4, 2011

BOM Block 2 and Block 3

Oh, I'm such a sucker. I made the first block for this block of the month and I was so happy that it went together quickly. I thought these blocks are going to be a piece of cake. I can make at least three each day. Right? Right... Silly me, I should know that projects such as this get more complex as it goes along.

Here's block 2...

and here's block 3.


I'm happy with the contrast in the blocks, and I like that the tone on tone prints allow you to really see the structure of the blocks. However, I usually go for wilder prints in my quilts so there may have to be some interesting action when this gets to the sashing and border stage. Three blocks down, ten to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...