Monday, December 7, 2015

December Believe Circle Blocks


Laura is our quilter for December. These blocks were fast and fun to make.


I think I spent more time choosing the fabrics that actually stitching the blocks.


They are made from a tutorial on Pat Sloan's blog. Pat loves helping us bust through our stash. She calls it a Scrap Happy Shoo Fly Block.


Laura asked us to use bright colors along with white on black and black on white (or low volume).


I love the anticipation of waiting each month to see what blocks we will make and then after sending them in wondering what the final quilt will look like. And knowing that each quilt we make will go to a special child in need at My Very Own Blanket. So thankful for do. Good Stitches and the Believe Circle.

Linking up with Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times and Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt.

2 comments :

  1. What a cute block. I love the bright colors with all the black and white fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great block for a children's quilt! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...