Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Joy

My daughter, Erica, and I decided that we needed a little craftiness in our Thanksgiving afternoon. We wanted something simple and fun. With a few supplies, we were on our way.

I try to keep all of my scraps in jars sorted by size and shape. There were some good holiday scraps in the jar of 1 1/2" squares and there were also a few bigger pieces that went along with them. Add a blank canvas and some Mod Podge and our first holiday project for the year was born.

 We're thinking about adding a "hope" and "peace" version for a nice triptych of holiday spirit. Erica and I decided we don't collaborate often enough. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...