Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NYB Progress - Four More Finished

So, my handy assistant has turned into a bit of a stern supervisor, monitoring my progress and making sure I'm staying on task so that he can pick the next group of fabric on schedule. It's all good, though. I like the extra accountability, even if it is to an 11-year-old.


Here's the next group of four blocks. This block design is my favorite so far. I like the angle of the star points and also the dimension added by using two fabrics. There are only two more groups to make. Eight blocks. It is very exciting to be this close.


Now it's time to start thinking about how I'm going to quilt this baby. I don't want to quilt anything that distracts from the blocks and at the same time I don't want to be a wimp and quilt in the ditch just to get it done. Maybe this weekend I'll put pencil to paper and experiment with a few designs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...