Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cleaning Things Up

I spent this weekend cleaning things up. The blog has been spiffed up with a new header and my original patterns have been added to the sidebar with direct links to my Etsy shop.

The inventory from my closed brick and mortar shop is moving out the door at a steady pace. Thank you to everyone who has helped with that. A common theme among former shop owners I have talked to seems to be the basement or garage that is full of old inventory. I am determined not to be one of those folks and my goal is to have everything sold by the end of the year. Here's all that remains:


Cleaning up also has me thinking about what I want to do next. I love this wonderful world of quilters and I want to find a way to continue to be more than a by-stander in the industry. At the same time, I have to find the right balance of work, play, and family. This has been a year of rest and reflection for my quilting life, and it may take another year of exploration before I decide where to land. And hey, even though I'm restless right now, I may decide that this spot of blogging, quilting, and sewing is just enough and exactly where I want to be.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...