Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rubber Duckie, You're the One

There's a baby shower happening this Friday in the office for a girl that used to work in my group. She left before I got there so I've never met her. I thought it would be fun to make her a little something anyway. It just happens that the mom-to-be has a thing for rubber ducks. That's all I needed to know. A quick search on Etsy turned up the perfect fabric and the perfect fabric makes the cutest baby gift.


Not the bear...that is my son's favorite bear so it stays with him. The hat and booties, however, should be a big hit with any rubber-duckie-loving-mommie-to-be.


The hat is from the pattern Hat Shoppe by Sew Baby! The pattern includes a dozen different children's hats in several different sizes. It's a great pattern that will be used many times in my baby sewing future. I don't have the source for the kimono style slippers, but they are from a free tutorial I found and printed long ago.

I had so much fun sewing up these little treats. I hope I get to see a picture of the baby wearing them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...