Friday, January 15, 2016

Believe Circle Bee Blocks



Robin is our Believe Circle quilter this month. Robin blogs over at Ormond Beach Quilts. This month she was inspired by a tutorial for Urban Chickens blocks shared by Wombat Quilts.


Robin asked for black squares and bright colored triangles on a white background. It took me a few triangles to get into the improv style of making them. I like the wonkiness of them all in a row.


This month also highlighted the dwindling quantity of black with white fabrics in my stash. That area of my stash is quite messy so it might be time for some cleaning and organization to make sure there isn't fabric hiding in the deep recesses of my fabric cubbies.

These blocks were fun and easy to make. Can't wait to see how they look all together.


Linking up to Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Finish It Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...