Monday, September 14, 2015

September Bee Blocks Finished



Today's accomplishment...completed blocks for the Believe Circle of do.Good Stitches. Robin is our quilter for this month. She blogs over at Ormond Beach Quilts. We're making blocks from the Salt Air Crossings Quilt pattern posted at the Moda Bake Shop. Robin asked for orange and white. 

All of the quilts our circle makes have this cute label sewn on the back. 

I love the anticipation of waiting to see the finished quilts after we send in our blocks. These blocks are based on 2 1/2" strips and were easy and fun to make. I'm adding this quilt pattern to my favorite quilts that I might possibly make someday way in the future list. Do you have one of those lists?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...