Monday, December 10, 2012

Fabric Scrap Ornaments

While I've been sewing on one end of the project table, my daughter Erica has been crafting on the other.


She took scraps that were small enough to throw away and cut them even smaller.


Then she painted a glass ornament with Mod Podge and stuck the scraps to the ornament.


They were hung to dry on a skewer laying across two glass jars.


She had quite a variety of ornaments, each one made with a special person in mind. They will become part of the package decorations for the wrapped gifts her friends will receive. She was kind enough to make several for me so that each person who receives a small quilted gift from me will also receive a matching ornament.

I love it that even the tiniest of scraps can be used in a beautiful way.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...