The Patchwork Prism quilt along has been keeping me occupied for the past few weeks. After combing through my stash to choose enough fabric so that there would be no repeats in this project, I started cutting. Because this project uses templates, it took a while to get all the pieces cut.
This pattern has great cutting instructions along with a full color map for laying out the pieces. My design wall would only hold a little less than half the quilt so I laid out as much as I could, then started sewing. Laying out the second half was a bit more challenging since there were fewer pieces to choose from for placement. I ended up replacing a few of the pieces to get the light/dark and color transitions to work a little better.