Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scalpel Please

My sewing area isn't all that big and it gets messy when I'm working on a project. I kept losing basic tools under project pieces or on the floor or behind the sewing machine. I needed a way to keep up with everything. This is a tray that my oldest, now 20, painted in elementary school. It was in a closet just waiting to be discovered.

It is just what I needed. Just like a surgeon, I now have a tray with all the essential tools at my fingertips. It is extra clean at the moment, just for you, and it works great. No matter what I'm doing, I now have a habit of tossing my tools back into the tray. No more stopping the flow of creativity to look for lost tools. Now, to think about that next project...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...