Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Shadow Block Mini Quilt Quilt Along





Just two short days ago I received a note from Janice at Color, Creating, and Quilting sharing with me that she and her good friend Jen at A Dream and A Stitch wanted to do a quilt along using my Shadow Block Mini Quilt tutorial. How exciting is that?!

And they did not hesitate to get started. They have even set up a hashtag to share the finished mini quilts on Instagram (#shadowminiquilt). The big reveal day is August 29 so make a mini and join the fun. Janice and Jen have all the details over on their blogs so go check it out.


I am definitely joining in on the fun. It's time to make another Shadow Box Mini Quilt!

Thank you Janice and Jen for the quilt along. I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments :

  1. Debora - We are so excited about this. It is a fabulous tutorial and we are grateful you are willing to share and join in! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful shadow block mini quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little quilt looks so easy to do. I may have to sign up for this sew along. Just curious...what size does this end up? With 3" squares it isn't a micro mini!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...