Friday, September 16, 2011

Kanzashi Challenge Results

The Kanzashi Flower Challenge projects are on display at the shop throughout the month of September. I love the variety of projects that were completed. It is always inspiring to see the many interpretations of a single idea.

Fay Rawls made this cute necklace...


...and this bouquet of flowers.


Pat Schroder made these darling teddy bears. Apparently, they've been rolling in the flowers. She called her creation "Evolution of a Honey Bear".


Shirley Bryant made a beautiful floral piece. Shirley has an excellent eye for color.


Holley Downs made two projects for the challenge. The first is "I love ewe". This was the first project turned in for the challenge and when I saw it, I knew this was going to be a fun challenge.


Holley's second project is a conversation quilt. And she was right; we had a great time standing around the cutting table talking about the various elements in her quilt. I love the paint stick and clothes pin hanger.


And here's my finished pillow.


So, of course my mind is spinning with what we should do for the next shop challenge. Ideas welcome!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...