Thursday, May 26, 2011

From fabric to a Flirty Flower

It all started with a little sewing trade. I would do some sewing in exchange for some fabric. Sounds like a good trade, doesn't it? You'd think that since I'm around fabric all day long that this would be no big deal. It turned into a very big deal. The earned fabric stash came home with me and my mind exploded with ideas. I started sketching and arranging and sewing and just going crazy. It has been a whirlwind of creativity with no signs of a slow down coming anytime soon.

Today, I have the pleasure of introducing the first FourKidZooDesigns pattern. Say hello to the Flirty Flower Wall Hanging. I love projects that have some dimension to them. This cute wall hanging finishes at 17" x 27 1/2". The first sample is made using Jennifer Heynen's Polka Dot Garden fabric. The second sample is made primarily from Amy Butler's Soul Blossom fabric with a touch of Heather Bailey thrown in. The Amy Butler version is on display at the shop.

The pattern is available in the shop and through the FourKidZooDesigns Etsy store. Hopefully, this is just the beginning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...