Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Be Grateful - A Favorite Quilt


This quilt hangs in our dining room turned office. I can see it easily from the kitchen. It is intended to be a seasonal quilt, but it has managed to hold its place year round for a few years now. I'm okay with that as the message is for all seasons. Here in the United States, it is Thanksgiving eve and I can just feel the buzz of activity all over the nation as holiday preparations are under way.

I have much to be thankful for and love pausing and reflecting on all that entails. You are one of the things I am thankful for. Thank you for reading and commenting and for teaching me something new each and every time I am here. I hope you have much to be thankful for as well.

Happy Thanksgiving, America!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...