Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Blogger's Quilt Festival - A Mini Quilt


It is that exciting time of year when the Blogger's Quilt Festival occurs. This will be my first year entering. It will be fun to be a part of the festivities. I decided to enter my Shadow Block Mini Quilt in the Mini category. It is just small enough to qualify since the maximum perimeter is 80 inches. This quilt is 17 1/2 inches by 20 inches, so it is 75 inches around.

I've written about this quilt twice before, here when I first finished it, and here when I wrote a tutorial for it. There are lots more pictures in those posts.

Thank you to Amy over at Amy's Creative Side for hosting.

2 comments :

  1. Yay for entering your GORGEOUS mini in the Quilt Festival!!!!! These are gorgeous fabrics, and the "shadow" makes for a perfect showcase!!! I really like how those Kaffe fabrics play with your wall color too :) I enjoyed your post about the finish...the quilting, the binding...all the elements work together so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...